Automobile Accidents – Car Accidents Can Cause Serious Injuries. Personal Injury Lawyer Tim Leigh-Bell Can Help.
Whether you are involved in an SUV rollover or a rear-end collision, a serious car accident can have a devastating impact on your life. Motor vehicle accidents are one of the leading causes of serious injuries, including spinal cord injuries, brain injuries or even fatal injuries. Recovering from these injuries can take months or even years. Some injuries may be permanent and result in long-term disability.
If you or a family member has suffered serious injuries in a car crash, we at the Law Office of Timothy H. Leigh-Bell in Mississauga, Ontario, we will review your case, work with the right medical and rehabilitation experts and explore all your options for recovering the treatment and compensation you need. We have more than 30 years of experience helping accident victims throughout southern Ontario. As your advocate, lawyer Tim Leigh-Bell will take of legal matters on your behalf, so you can concentrate on recovery.
We can help you to recover no-fault accident benefits which are available to you regardless of fault. These benefits are used to meet your immediate needs, including:
- Medical and rehabilitation care and services, including physiotherapy and other types of therapy, rehabilitative equipment and vocational training
- Home attendant and nursing care, if needed
- Home accessibility modifications and vehicle modifications
- Income replacement benefits if you are unable to work
- Non-earner benefits for dependants
- Housekeeping, home maintenance and caregiver expenses if your injuries are “catastrophic”
We will send a rehabilitation professional to meet you at the hospital or at your home to assess your needs and arrange for the services you need during your recovery.
Recovering Compensation After an Automobile Accident
If your car accident was not your fault, we can help you recover compensation from at-fault parties for:
- Financial losses such as lost income and benefits, lost earning capacity and loss of opportunity
- Medical care, rehabilitation and other expenses not covered by your own insurance
- Pain, suffering and loss of enjoyment of life
- Compensation for family members affected by your injuries
We will review your case to determine liability and the extent of your injuries. When necessary, we will engage the assistance of professional experts such as accident reconstruction engineers, physicians, psychologists, occupational therapists or economists, among others, to aid in our investigation and serve as expert witnesses to prove your claim.
We will help you understand your rights and work with the insurance companies to maximize the amount of compensation and benefits paid to you.
To learn about our firm’s past success, please review our Success Stories page.
Did you or a Family Member suffer an Automobile Injury in Mississauga or Milton? Lawyer Tim Leigh-Bell represents individuals throughout the Greater Toronto Area
We seek to protect your rights and help you handle the stress of handling a motor vehicle accident claim. To discuss your case with our Mississauga car accident lawyer, contact us to schedule a free initial consultation.