Other Accidents & Injuries Overview

Recovering Compensation for Personal Injury or Long-Term Disability

Accidents and injuries do not just occur on major roadways or highways. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injury as a result of someone else’s careless actions or professional negligence, such as slip and fall, you may be entitled to seek compensation for your injuries and economic losses. A personal injury lawyer can help you understand your options for recovery and protect your right to compensation for medical expenses, loss of income while you recover, and loss of capacity or opportunity if you suffered permanent injury.

At the law firm of Tim Leigh-Bell, we help injured individuals in Mississauga and throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) understand their rights in seeking accident benefits or long-term disability claims following a serious injury. As your advocate, we will handle the investigation and settlement of your case, negotiating with insurance agencies on your behalf, so you can focus on recovery.

Handling a Wide Variety of Accident and Injury Claims

Our firm has more than 30 years of experience handling a wide range of personal injury and disability claims. Along with motor vehicle accidents, we handle cases involving:

  • Slip, trip and fall accidents, also known as premises or occupier’s liability
  • Injuries resulting from defective products
  • Nursing home accidents and abuse
  • Dog bites
  • Swimming pool accidents
  • Medical malpractice and professional negligence
  • Any accident caused by the negligence of another

We take the appropriate steps to identify the options you have for recovering compensation. When necessary, we will consult with professional experts – including health care professionals, engineers, occupational therapists, vocational counsellors and economists – to determine liability and the full impact your injury could have on your life. Our goal is to present the strongest case possible to obtain the benefits you need to carry on with your life.

Free Consultation 1-888-336-3778